of the working class is "solidarity."
It is always about people.
for democratization and progress.
the eight hour workday.
- Labor arbitration representation and advocacy, arbitration and general labor law training
- Aggressive and effective contract negotiations representation and training
- Provide Unions with the guidance needed to navigate the complex and vast number of federal and state labor relations laws and regulations
- Work with Unions to obtain and maintain wage and job security for all their members
- Unmatched commitment to prevent unjust and unscrupulous employers from taking unlawful actions against Unions and their members
- Decades of civil rights and discrimination law violations expertise
- Extensive and successful record of aggressive and effective litigation expertise
- Decades of expertise in federal and state court labor and employment, antitrust, class action, ERISA, RICO, COBRA, and CEQA cases
- Expertise in practicing law before all State of California courts, federal district courts in California and Nevada, and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
About Steven R. Holguin
Steven Holguin was raised in the City Terrace community of East Los Angeles and comes from a union family. From a young age, Steve understood the vital importance and pride associated with union membership. Since then, he has become a highly accomplished, awarded, and experienced union-side labor and employment attorney.
He imparts to the firm his motto “equality for all workers is our goal – every day.” In keeping with that motto, SR Holguin, PC, a union-side labor and employment law firm, and its team of attorneys, all with strong connections and the utmost dedication to the labor movement, provide full-service legal representation to private sector unions, public sector unions, and multi-employer trust funds.
If I went to work in a factory, the first thing I'd do would be to join a Union.
Every piece of progressive social legislation passed by Congress in the 20th century bears a union label.
The American Labor Movement has consistently demonstrated its devotion to the public interest. It is, and has been, good for all America.
If the workers are organized, all they have to do is to put their hands in their pockets and they have got the capitalist class whipped.
We draw our strength from the very despair in which we have been forced to live. We shall endure.
Freedom is never granted; it is won. Justice is never given; it is exacted.
Never be deceived that the rich will allow you to vote away their wealth.